Pages

Friday, 3 March 2017

UNIZIK FINAL YEAR FEMALE STUDENT DIES IN "ABOKI'S " ROOM AFTER SMOKING

It was a sad view this morning as a final year female student who stays in a lodge near royal bed hostel in ifite meet her untimely death.
According to our sources, it was said that she used to smoke with the
said aboki (security man) and that after smoking, she decided to charge her fone and she feel asleep.
The aboki man kept his generator in his kitchen and the fumes from the gen killed her in her sleep.
The said aboki guy is presently in intensive care in an undisclosed hospital as he was also found unconscious.

1 comment:

  1. Na wa 4 dis kind news o,,,may her soul rest in peace, amen

    ReplyDelete